Our Artificial Grass Collection
5 Reasons Artificial Grass Is the Perfect Lawn Solution for Your Home or Business
- Artificial turf has been around since the 1950’s when it was used in sports fields. Today, it’s found in homes, schools, and businesses all over the world.
- Artificial grass is generally a kind of synthetic grass alternative to natural grass. It is made from durable polyethylene, nylon, or other polypropylene things.
- Most Artificial Grass is built to counteract the outdoor components. It is heat-resistant, frost-resistant, and won’t fade in sunshine.
- While famous for backyard and sports fields, Artificial Grass is way more versatile than natural grass! You can use the grass as flooring in playgrounds, pet daycares, gym grounds, and even many home decorations. Artificial grass comes in tiles and rugs.
- One of the biggest reasons why artificial turf is so popular is because it’s eco-friendly. It uses less water than traditional lawns, requires no mowing, and lasts much longer. It also helps reduce the need for pesticides and fertilizers.
How is Artificial Green Grass Made?
Have you ever thought about how simple plastic becomes on your beautiful lawn? Manufacturers are coming up with newer and better materials all the time. It starts with white plastic pellets that act as the raw material, which combines with green shells that hold the colors, U.V. stabilizers, and additives. Artificial Green Grass is also made from nylon, polypropylene, and polyethylene.
This extensive video featured on the Discovery Channel’s hit show “How it’s Made” takes you through each step of the artificial green Grass making process as well: